Clinical Consulting is a type of professional assistance that can be provided to organisations in order to help them with specific projects. This might include providing education to staff members on assessments and care plans, as well as helping to implement clinical governance frameworks.
Projects we often provide consulting for include:
- Facilitation of the completion of care plans, which includes head-to-toe assessment, family case conferences, and individualised assessments and care plans
- 1:1 mentoring with staff on how to write the care plans and specific language that needs to be used
- Care plan writing and completion
- Creation of a care plan schedule in line with best practice standards
Implementation of Quality Frameworks
- Continuous Improvement Plans
- Internal Auditing
- Clinical Governance Committees
- Analysis of clinical indicators
- Maintenance of the feedback register including evidence of all actions completed
- Liaising with families and residents to achieve a positive resolution
Get In Touch With Our Team
How Can We Help?
For urgent sanction compliance or preventative solutions please feel free to call 0402 354 944
or fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.